Top 10 Do’s And Don’ts for Personal Loans
Jan 3, 2018
- Do use it to consolidate debt. Put all high-interest credit card debt and payday loans into one loan with a fixed rate, a fixed monthly payment and a closed-end term. You’ll save money and make debt management much simpler.
- Don’t use it to pay for your college tuition. Instead, take out a student loan with the help of Widget Financial.
- Do use it to finance renovations on your home. Be smart about your renovations, and only choose renovations that will increase your home’s value.
- Do use it for moving expenses. Whether you’re moving cross-country for a job opportunity or another reason, a personal loan from Widget Financial can help pay to transport your car, to move your belongings and to buy furniture for your new residence.
- Do use it to pay for large, unexpected expenses, like a funeral or adoption costs.
- Do use it to foot medical bills, especially for things that are not covered by most insurances such as large dental treatments and cosmetic surgery.
- Don’t use it to pay for everyday expenses. If you find yourself doing this, you may be in financial trouble. Come in to Widget Financial for help with debt management and general financial guidance.
- Do use it to purchase a car, boat or RV. You are also able to come to Widget Financial for loans on boats, motorcycles & more.
- Do use it to take a dream vacation. At Widget Financial we want you to have the best experience, but remember not to keep taking out personal loans for vacations more than once a year. Use a personal loan for that milestone anniversary trip or another special occasion that warrants an extravagant vacation.
- Do use it to pay for a wedding. A personal loan from Widget Financial will give you more flexibility than a wedding loan will.